Buffaluffagus tagged me. Cuz she thinks I'm quirky---but she is wrong. I'm just a Plane Jane. But anyway...here are six quirky facts about me.
1. Lately I have this thing where I don't like my dreams. So, in order to avoid them I stay up until I can hardly walk straight and then go to bed. I'm usually so tired that I don't remember any dreams I had. That would probly explain why I'm writing this at nearly 1 AM...
2. I hate Halloween. I think it's the worst holiday ever---and a horrible excuse for organized begging. I'm hoping that when I have kids I'll somehow be able to raise them without them realizing it exists.
3. I argue with myself on a frequent basis. Then I get mad at myself for arguing with myself and then tell myself to shut up. Then I tell myself to be nice to myself and also that I shouldn't talk to myself so often.... it's a vicious cycle.
4. I can't listen to the radio or watch TV with the volume on an odd number. It drives me crazy. Except for intervals of 5---which is nice cuz I hate the number 6 or any number that contains it. So basically, even numbers and 5, 15, 20 25....I don't like the number ten, either. Or 30. And I could live without the number 70...but no one ever turns the volume up that high. Right?
5. I don't think the color pink has any place in athletics. Especially pink soccer balls. I just feel like there's something superficial about it.
6. When I lived in Arizona it was really hot at night and so I slept on top of the covers. Now, I'm all used to that and never sleep under the covers anymore. But hey---I never have to make my bed now!
See, I told you---Plane Jane.
I tag Mishelley and return the favor to Trisha.