So, Rychelle is awesome and gave me an award! I thought for a minute it was gonna be a bowling alley---but I guess they couldn't figure out how they were going to ship that to my house.
I believe I am supposed to post a picture of said award on my blog...but since I'm brilliant and all, I have ZERO idea how to do so. But if you click on Rychelle's name, you can see a picture there.
As part of my acceptance, I'm supposed to list five things I love. But since I won an award I'm taking liberties and listing five disorders instead.
1. OJS: Over-reactive Jerk Syndrome. When a guy pulls out in front of you and makes you slam on your brakes. Then, to prove he (or, to be fair, she) did nothing wrong...he floors the brakes and takes off as fast as possible so it looks likes there's lots of space between the two cars.
2. TVMS: TV Movie Syndrome. When a movie you own is on TV and you decide to watch it. Despite the fact that you own it, and could put it in the VCR, DVD, or Beta machine and save watching commercials every 15 minutes. It's just not as fun that way...?
3. SLS: Slant-leg Syndrome. Only suffered by short people. When you lose your napkin at dinner, because your legs are too short to set your feet flat on the ground and so your napkin slides off your legs, requiring you to duck under the table less-than-gracefully to retrieve it.
4. PSS: Pencil-skirt Syndrome. Only suffered by girls...I hope. Trying to get into any car that is over a foot off the ground necessitating you either jump in (which I've tried and it's impossible), or hike up your skirt in order to enter the vehicle.
5. MAD: Monday Affective Disorder. Kind of like Seasonal Affective Disorder...but just for Mondays. When you wake up Monday morning and throw your alarm clock against the wall cuz you're mad (no pun intended) that today's not the day you have 1:00 church.
Now, if I knew how to post the pretty blog award to pass on to others, I would. But since I don't-here's who I would pass it on to if I could:
1. Buffy-cuz she's awesome and I'm her kids' favorite aunt. And seriously, go look at the post she has now before she updates cuz it's hilarious. Seriously.
2-6. Becky, Lisa, Sue Q, Becka, and Melissa because they are all legit followers of my blog which makes my head swell a tiny bit.