Because it's almost Thanksgiving and because I want to show gratitude like everyone else, this is my list of things for which I'm thankful. My brain is a little full right now of all the things I have to get done today (and tomorrow...and the day after that) so I couldn't even think of a decent title for this post. All I had were titles of hymns and elementary school songs running through my head. Anyway, this is my superficial list of "thankfuls" (cuz the non-superficial list would be long. And heavy):
1. I'm grateful for pretzel m&ms (big shocker there).
2. I'm grateful I worked out before I weighed myself today. If I had weighed first I probly would have gotten back in bed, pulled the covers over my head and cursed the world. Oh, and I would have eaten pretzel m&ms.
3. I'm grateful that the ward Thanksgiving dinner that I have been planning will be over and done with in about 6 hours.
4. I'm grateful that I'm learning now, and not later, that planning a dinner for an entire ward is a stupid idea and I'll never do it again.
5. I'm grateful my office is closed Thursday and Friday.
6. I'm grateful for my three youngest nephews. They're very cute and very sweet and very fun to hold.
7. Fine. I'm grateful for all the other nephews, too. And nieces.
8. I'm grateful abc puts episodes of Dancing with the Stars online so I can watch them the next day.
9. I'm grateful for yams.
10. I'm grateful I live in Provo. Very close to my parents and several siblings. (Fine-that wasn't superficial.)
Also, my cousin and her husband have recently started a non-profit business that supports families in third world countries. They are selling handmade clothes, jewelry, bags etc. made by workers in India and 100% of the profits go toward humantitarian projects. Their website has all the information and, lucky for you, there are products that would make great Christmas presents! So go check it out. You're welcome.