Monday, November 12, 2007

I Found Him!

That's right, folks. I've found the *MAN* of my dreams. Finally!!
I'm not even joking. This guy has won me over with his red hair, unintentional nerdiness, and most importantly, his ability to make me laugh non-stop. 
The saying, "There's a lid for every pot," is true. And I've found my proverbial lid. Actually, I think I wanna be the lid. I'm not certain being compared to a pot is necessarily a good thing. 
Now, if it turns out that this guy is not available, my second choice is Seth Green.

*The stars and capital letters mean you're supposed to click on that word. It takes you to the link that initiated my infatuation.*

5 comments:

Nicoletta said...

Wow Barb! Wow! That's all I can say. So have you found out if he's available yet? Maybe you should read up on some basketball players and really impress him.

Miranda and Tommy said...

so you know what's funny...the *man* link is blocked by byu. what on earth? i don't even wanna know.

this post talks up the pot a lot more than you do in the emails. so which is it?

Adam and Lisa said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is the best in the world!

Adam and Lisa said...

P.S. Adam is really Lisa, haha!

Tiffany said...

huh. that was weird. but I'm glad that you finally found your dude. good luck with the rapper. :)