Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pilgrims+Indians=Good Food

Preamble: This is my list of "thanks." Not the serious I'm-grateful-for-my-family type "Thanks," but the trite, I-could-live-without-this-but-I'm-glad-I-don't-have-to, type "Thanks."

-I'm grateful for the movie 'Swiss Family Robinson.' 

-I'm grateful for useless, waste-of-paper magazines that gossip about celebrities I think are lame cuz it keeps me amused when my flight is delayed.

-I'm grateful for dead cow. It ties with chocolate covered strawberries as my favorite food. I don't think I will get to eat either of them on the actual Day of Thanks. Ironic.

-I'm grateful for my pillows. They make it fun to go to bed at night.

-I'm grateful for warm weather in AZ. I don't like scraping ice off my windshield and now I don't have to.

-I'm grateful for ice water. It's my favorite thing to drink.

-I'm grateful I found people in AZ that play soccer. Soccer is good.

-I'm grateful for the band ABBA. It always makes me happy.

I'm grateful for lots more things-but this list is getting long and I don't want to alienate the few readers I do have by waxing too loquacious. 

What's on your list of "Thanks"?

No comments: