Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Almost Knocked On Wood---

---then I remembered that I'm not the least bit superstitious so that would have been silly. And it would hurt my knuckles.

But anyway, I just wanted to acknowledge the fact that it's been TWO years since my last car accident. Pretty much that's the longest amount of time I've ever gone without having to call the police, file an accident report, find a towing company....all that thrilling stuff. And also, it's never been my fault. Promise.

Basically, I got my license May of '00. Accident #1: March '01. Accident #2: December '02. Accident #3: November '04.  Accident #4: June '06. 

Please everyone be happy for me. Thanks.

4 comments:

Hoggards said...

So, I am really proud of you because I know what it feels like. I have been in like 4. Sad news, most of them were my fault. But since I've known my husband I haven't had any. He's good luck! Find a good guy like that! Oh wait, you're not superstitious. :)

Buffy Dayton said...

That was the worst thing to say when you are driving home from Az in less than two weeks. Nice work Barb, now there is no way I am coming home with you!!! Just kidding, oh and by the way, you must have really whimpy knuckles!

Barbaloot said...

Whatever Buffy. It depends on the wood. My friend Tiff/Margo had the HARDEST door ever. I hated going to her house and knocking cuz it hurt like a beast! And I know there are people who read this blog that will back me up on this.

Heather Dayton said...

November of 2004 - definitely my favorite one. :) Dumb boys should not yell out of their windows at you when you've just been in a car accident...otherwise they might not look in front of them and see that they are about to hit someone...