I've been double tagged--so here it comes.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1. Makes me laugh
5. Ridiculously good looking (shut up---I am NOT shallow)
6. Red hair
7. Doesn't hurt if he plays guitar
7 of my Favorite Foods
2. Chocolate covered strawberries
3. Red Potatoes
4. Swiss Cheese
5. White Airheads
6. Hershey's kisses----just plain chocolate ones. No nuts---those are yuck.
7. Mama's wheat bread
7 Things I Can Not Do
3. Curl my hair
4. Use an eyelash curler
6. Use multiple exclamation marks or silly acronyms
7. Basically---I can not behave like a normal girl
7 Celebrity's I Admire
1. Paris Hilton. How amazing is it that she looked hot in her mug-shot?
2. Jessica Simpson. Cuz saving herself for marriage and then turning into a tramp right after is awesome, right?
3. Oprah. I only wish I could be that self-absorbed/self-promoting.
4. Brad Pitt. Way to leave your wife for another woman but make yourself look good by becoming all "Humanitarian" right after. Seriously, mad props to you.
5. George Clooney. Very impressive that you've chosen to remain a non-celibate bachelor to capitalize on your status as a heart-throb. I'm sure you'll find lasting fulfillment as a result of that.
6. Lindsay Lohan. I just think it's great that the little girls who love seeing you in Parent Trap now have such a wonderful role-model.
7. Cloris Leachman. Nice that you have aged gracefully by going on a reality TV show and acting like a child and dropping F-bombs all over the place.
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. For the love
2. I know, right?
3. Oh hey.
4. Oh, honestly.
5. Girl, I will cut you. Okay---I don't really say that, but Bon Qui Qui does and I kind of want to be her.
6. It's hot as a beast!
7. Right. About that.
7 Things I Can Do
1. Make killer apple pie
2. Remember dates like it's nobody's business
3. Play "When the Saints Go Marching In" on the harmonica
4. A spot on impersonation of Madam Mim
5. Destroy people's study habits---just ask my old roommates. I'm a pro.
6. Keep secrets
7. Find ridiculously awesome videos on youtube.
7 Things That I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Go Parasailing. Okay-that was Trisha's answer, but I want to, too so I'm copying.
2. Play Somewhere Over the Rainbow on guitar. The Eva Cassidy version.
3. Run a marathon
4. Figure out what the heck happened to my iphoto stuff. Stupid computers.
5. Find a job
6. Eat lots of steak
7. Perfect an Australian accent
I tag whoever wants to do this---or anyone who answers to the name of Buffy.