Sue Q tagged me to do 25 things I love to hate. But some of these things I just plain hate. Is that okay? Good---I thought you'd agree. Oh and also, I'm only doing 24. And also again, I'm changing it up in the middle. Yes Crash-I do change around every tag I ever get.
1. Getting up early to go running.
2. Women's professional sports. I'm sorry-don't hate me for this, but it's true. I love to play and to compete---but I never have any desire to watch women play professionally. And I know I'm not alone in this. (I have at least 11 brothers to back me up, if nothing else)
3. Gwenyth Paltrow. Seriously---could there be anyone more annoying?
4. Hilary Swank---yep, she's more annoying.
5. Contestants on the Biggest Loser that try to work the system.
6. Celebrities that think their opinion is more important since they make exorbitant amounts of money.
7. People that say I speak incorrectly when really I just have a Utah accent. (This may be directed at the crazies in AZ.)
8. When guys wear pink. Or purple. It just shouldn't happen-and no, I don't think there are any exceptions.
9. Unnecessary planning meetings in the church.
10. Winter in February.
11. St. Patrick's Day. Cuz really---what is the point of this holiday?
12. The song "Unwritten." I swear, it makes my ears bleed.
*And now---since I don't want to be entirely negative, I'm listing 11 things I just plain love.
1. The feeling I get after finishing a serious run.
2. Playing intramural sports.
3. Reese Witherspoon
5. Kristin from the Biggest Loser. And the Tongan team.
6. People that don't realize how important their opinion is.
7. People that speak with accents.
8. When guys wear snap shirts.
9. People I get to work with because of my church calling.
10. Winter in December.
11. The Fourth of July. And the 24th, too.
12. The song, "I Don't Feel Like Dancin" by Scissor Sisters. Great song. And also, "Love Me Dead" by Ludo.
Did you guys catch how I did opposite things? I'm real clever like that. And no, it was not a mistake that I left #4 blank. I couldn't think of another celebrity that I like.