I realize writing this post will expose just how much I enjoy reality TV...but I think I can at least find a support group with Kristina and Deb , so I'll risk it. Now, this top ten list is comprised of my current top ten reality stars so it means I can't write about Gev from SYTYCD, Pete from Season 2 of Biggest Loser or even New York (not the city or State, but the crazy female whose mother is "always telling the truth even when she is lying!"). And I do realize that I'm using the word "stars" in a VERY broad sense of the word.
10. I can't think of a #10---I did this backwards. I'm sure once So You Think You Can Dance is in full swing I'll have plenty more favorites...but I guess you just get the top nine for now.
9. Michael Irvin: former NFL wide receiver on Dancing with the Stars. I love how he's trying to compete with Jerry Rice and I love when he mouths the words to the song when he's dancing. Hilarious.
8. Laura on American's Next Top Model.The girl seems beyond clueless, but according to the judges takes a fierce picture. Now, I don't know if it's fierce or frightening, I'm just telling you what they say. I just like her attitude---she's very southern country and humble, and really, how can you not like that?
7. Clinton Kelly and Stacy London: hosts of What Not to Wear. Considering my last post, do I even need to explain that? Speaking of which, I just have no idea how to upload my video of that...if anyone knows how and can tell me, I'll be happy to share it. Or at least parts of it.
6. Rev Run and his family: starring on Run's House on MTV. Okay, their lifestyle is definitely not normal or something with which I can relate---but c'mon, it's a family on a reality show that is actually supportive of each other and that communicates and cares for each other. How do you not like that? Plus, one time the mom got confused (okay, she always seems a little confused) but she thought her daughter had bought a mountain lion. I'll never understand the process of how she got there.
5. Can The Soup count as reality TV? Cuz if so, then totally Joel McHale. He's absolutely hilarious---and I'll never get tired of the Whitney Houston clip he plays.
4. Kelly Osbourne: Daughter of Ozzy on Dancing with the Stars. Seriously---who would've thought that the offspring of the most disoriented, dysfunctional couple could make me almost cry? She was darling on Tuesday night, and her mom was crying she was so proud. I'm sure Ozzy would have been too if years of drug use and communing with the dark side had not rendered him incapable. She's totally my favorite of the women right now.
3. Coach Mo on the Biggest Loser. His face looks so sad to me---hopefully that changes after he loses lots of weight, right? But he still is so kind to everyone. I just hope he's always that awesome, and doesn't go all crazy like some other past contestants.
2. Louie Vito: Professional Snowboarder and current competitor on Dancing with the Stars. Seriously-watch 5 minutes of this kid in rehearsals and you'll love him, too. He kind of looks like he has no idea what he's doing....but he tries so hard and I love watching him and Chelsea together.
1. Chuck "the Iceman" Lidell: Mixed Martial Artist and former UFC champ now on Dancing with the Stars. I might like this man even more than I liked Ty Murray when he was on. He started out the first week so clueless, and I got a kick out of watching him try to remember to smile while he performed. I hope he's on the show for a good long while.
Who are you favorite reality stars?
Check out Sara at Domestically Challenged if you wanna do your own top ten.