I'm following along with Top Ten Thursday again---but I couldn't really decide on two things I had top ten's to list. So, two top five lists. Lucky you guys!!
Top 5 Things I Did Not Want in my Halloween Bag
5. Smarties. Really? That's what you're handing out for Halloween? Do you hate children? Do you want you home to be egged?
4. Those pumpkin colored taffies. They may look festive, but they taste like metal.
3. Anything sour. I think I broke my jaw eating sour candy once. No joke. The stuff is evil.
2. Kit Kats. I love chocolate---but for some reason, I don't think Kit Kats really have any place on this planet.
1. Candy Corn. Why don't you just give me sugar to melt instead. It's cheaper---and it'd taste better, too.
So, what candy did I buy to pass out at my parent's this year? Kit Kats and sour stuff. It's a survival thing. While I pass things out I have zero inclination to snack.
Top 5 Movies I'm Certain I'll Never Not Wanna Watch
5. Anne of Avonlea. Enough Said
4. Singin' in the Rain. Maybe the story is about Don Lockwood and Cathy Zelden, but I always loved Cosmo.
3. 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. The first musical I ever knew and loved. It's entirely possible I can quote this by heart. (Close behind are Newsies and That Thing You Do.)
2. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. With the guy from 16 Candles, only he's way hotter in this. Plus, there's a red-headed side-kick. If that's not a recipe for success, I really don't know what is.
1. She's the Man. Full on hilarious and not even kind of believable. I could watch this movie 5 times in one weekend. Oh wait, I definitely have. With my roommate before she ran off and got herself married. That was a good weekend.
If you wanna play along with the movie top ten, check out this place. Or, you can find out the top ten uses of peanut butter and why I'm going to be eating it very soon over here.