Welcome to today's edition of "really important questions." I don't know why I wrote it like that. It's not like there are daily editions. Or like I've done any other editions for that matter. Nor do I know if there'll be future editions. I just know I like the way that sounded.
1. If you had to choose between chicken or beef for the REST of your life, which would it be?
Personally, I'd go for beef and I can tell you why in one word: Steak. Oh, and hamburgers. And Sunday roast. Okay, maybe more than one word...
2. If you could have ANY pet in the world, regardless of cost, safety, living standards etc., what would it be?
I'd have a penguin. I don't think I need to explain this. Penguins are awesome and everyone should want one.
3. Would you rather be able to sing really well, or dance really well?
I'd pick sing. I'm always a bit jealous when I accompany for great singers. When I see people dance, I mostly just enjoy watching rather than coveting.
4. Which is better: the new pretzel m&ms, or the old crunchy ones?
I'm leaning towards pretzel these days, but that may be because I've had them more recently.
5. Have you ever watched the TV show 'Psych'?
If not, you should. It's great.