Saturday, January 5, 2008

When I'm King...

...vehicles with more than four wheels will NOT be allowed to drive in the fast lane. I'm talking to you, Big Fat Semis.
...Rascal Flatts will be disbanded and their lead singer stripped of his vocal chords. Seriously, have you ever heard anything so whiney? 
...I will get to meet Rob Dyrdek. He looks like he'd be fun to hang out with.
...I will have a great, big room with mattresses strategically placed around to jump on. (I got that idea from Rob Dyrdek.)
...I will eat flank steak every day!
...I'll have one of those cool swimming pools that is half inside and half outside. 
...words people use to replace other words they can't remember will be banned from all vocabulary. Seriously, I hate those words so bad I refuse to even write them down here, but you know the ones. You use them when you can't remember someone's name...DON'T SAY IT! I really, really hate those words.

And yes, I do mean when I'm King. All Queens are good for is beheading and postage stamps. No thank you.

8 comments:

e. said...

Do you mean "um"? Cause I was just a titch confused (sp?). And I'll have you know, Miss Barbala, Adam was the sole originator of this diet. For the first time in my life I am ok with being 10 pounds over my normal weight and eating those yummy hot dogs from Sams club. Seriously, have you ever had one? Oh wait, you hate hot dogs, don't you? Neva mind. Just so you know, sometimes when I need music, I go to barbalootsuit.blogspot.com, crank up the speakers and jam out. Never speak of Atkins shakes in my presence again.

TheOneTrueSue said...

WHAT?! Insulting my beloved Rascal Flatts? Hmph!!!!

I am trying really hard to figure out what words you are talking about, but I am stumped. Help!

"All Queens are good for is beheading and postage stamps." tee hee

Nicoletta said...

I will support you as king and even overlook your cruelty to Rascal Flatts (LOVE them) if and only if you can assure me that you will create a variety of strawberry that grows with chocolate already on them.

Nicoletta said...

monkey idea is perfect!

katherine said...

Exactly why I told Shane we're moving to Arizona when we're done with school. What in the world are you doing there right now anyways Barb?

Tiffany said...

I'm quite offended that you dissed Rascal Flatts, however, I will forgive you if you promise to let me be a king along with you. Deal?

Barbaloot said...

For those who are wondering; No, I did not make that deal with Tiffany. There can only be one King and it's me. I'm not sharing.

Hoggards said...

Why would Tiff want to be king? She's always loved her queen of the land day! I also don't agree with the Rascal Flatts comment. Sorry.