Saturday, December 15, 2007

I May Fail As A Mother...

I'm pretty sure that images like these should evoke feelings of empathy, nurturing and some sort of innate reaction to perform impressive First Aid. Instead, I just laugh. I think they're hilarious! 
I can just picture in my head right now, my future child running into the glass screen door I've so carefully cleaned, possibly resulting in a monster goose-egg and there I am, rolling on the floor with laughter. 
What if I fail the motherhood test?


4 comments:

A. & E. Kunz said...

I love those pics. So funny. That's most likely what your kids will look like too, if you find your redhead. I had totally forgotten about the all white day. I may have been freezing cold and miserable, but I'm pretty sure a few people thought they saw an angel. Bet they didn't know angels wore IS shirts.

A. & E. Kunz said...

Um, I'm sorry. Are we the fake liberals on your favorites list? The battle is on again.

Tristano said...

Just so you know, you are a blog worth of attention . . . .

Hollywood said...

That cheesegrater one makes my stomach hurt. I can just imagine a playground covered with not woodchips, but butt chips.