Which one is more important? I made a goal for myself to run a race every month. There are two reasons for this. One; having that schedule will keep me on track with running. Two; you get free t-shirts at races and I'm a sucker for free t-shirts.
Anyway, there are two races this Saturday (the 1st; I'm getting it taken care of early). One goes to benefit people with liver cancer, the other benefits children whose parents have been disabled in the job force (and as a result are probly getting workers comp and taking advantage of the system....). So, which one do I support?
Also, I've been tagged by my friend, Camille. I'm kinda excited cuz I've never been tagged before. I know, I'm a nerd. Here goes.
FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Secretary at a Divorce Attorney's Office; daily reminder of Jim Carey and 'Liar Liar.'
2. Malt Shoppe; way too much potential to make me fat.
3. Student Service Rep at BYU I.S.; made me "famous" in Provo (see Feb. 15th post).
4. Kitchen Worker in Nauvoo; I loved the ten minute dish-washer!
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1. Sword in the Stone; Madame Mim is my dream role...if I were an actress. And a cartoon.
2. The Inheritance
3. She's The Man; I wanna be Amanda Bynes when I grow up.
4. Rudy. As a general rule, all sport movies are amazing, but this one is the best.
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Orem, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Nauvoo, IL
4. Phoenix, AZ
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Flank Steak
2. Red Potatoes
3. My mama's Chicken Stew
4. CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!!
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Orem, Utah with the family.
3. At a beach, where it's warm and I can take a nap in the heat.
4. Playing soccer with my Flava of Love boys.
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. March 23rd; I'll be home, and Lent will be over. Hooray for chocolate!!
2. July 24th; Cokeville, WY! Best place to go on vacation.
3. My tax return. It's like Christmas in March!
4. Park City in August. Second best vacation, right after Cokeville. And, Mamma Mia will be in theatres by then. Hooray for musicals turning into movies!
FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
4. Ana; yeah right. She doesn't actually blog...
5. Angela; I added one. It's my blog, my perogitive. I'll do what I wanna do.