5. I had a really hard time thinking of what I was going to write because I'm pretty sure everything about me is interesting! How can I choose just five?
4. Despite the above fact, I'm continually trying to convince myself that I am not a self-absorbed, geeky narcissist. I mean, big deal that I have a blog that I use as a forum to constantly talk about myself. So what that I check it way too often to see if people commented. Who cares if I really think everything about me is interesting? (Actually, I really don't. The phrase I usually use to describe myself is "dull as a box of rocks." This is especially helpful when I'm trying to get out of being set up on a blind date.) Now, if that doesn't highlight my humble and unassuming personality...I don't know what will.
3. I go through phases of the boys that I like. It all started with neighborhood boys. There are 8 different boys that lived within a block of me that I had crushes on. Two of them were brothers. I'm not necessarily proud of that...but I do think it's funny. Then there was the soccer phase. This was probly the most intense and unhealthy phase. I was the "Team Mom" for my friends' soccer team of 14 boys. Of those 14 I had, at one point or another, crushes on 9 of them. Good grief! Now, with those two phases, the crushes usually did not overlap. I cannot say the same for the current phase: the internet boys. Now that I think about it, this is probly less healthy than the soccer phase... Seriously though; Paul Brogan, Barats and Bereta, and Eric Snider. In case anyone ever wondered why this brilliantly interesting and witty girl is single...there's your answer.
2. In the past week, two different boys called me coy. I'm not sure they meant it as a good thing. And even if they did, I'm not sure I like it.
1. I hate driving---it's not fun. Despite that, I'm about to drive from Phoenix to Vegas all ALONE. Why? Because I'm going to "Memorial Day Weekend Festivus for the Rest of Us" and I'm ecstatic! Not about the driving. I'm ecstatic about the Festivusing that will take place.
So there ya go. Five stimulating facts about yours truly. I'm not gonna tag anyone...but if you like this idea and you do it, let me know.
Wait-just kidding. I tag my partner in crime cuz I think this might bug her and that thought amuses me.