Perhaps I should just turn this blog (that never had any specific subject in the first place) into a question forum since it seems like that's all I have to write about these days. Anyway.
1. Where are the yellow m&ms? Do they still exist? They don't in the pretzel kind. And also-maybe I should stop asking questions about m&ms.
2. If I send out graduation announcements now, do you think I'll get presents? I found a box of announcements at my parent's house recently that I never sent out. Announcements from high school. My 18 year old self was not aware that people sent money in return for getting one of those. Dang my past self! But anyway, if I send them now, what do you think will happen?
3. What was your favorite part of Eclipse? (I finally saw it last night.) Mine was Victoria's hair. Red? And curly? It does not get better than that.
4. If you had to choose between having a pool or a sauna, which would you pick? I know pools are great and all, but I think I could live in a sauna forever.
5. Kindles. I get that they're convenient and all, but can they compare with the joy of owning shelves of books? Actually having the books to hold, and stack and collect? I don't think so.
Do you think I should stop asking so many questions and start finding some answers in life?