Thursday, April 3, 2008

Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk....Or Water

Today started off as a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I was irrationally annoyed at everyone and everything and all I wanted to do was go home and eat chocolate and watch a movie. In my jammies.

And then, I spilt my ice water ALL over the break room at work. Actually, it wasn't all over the break room-cuz most of it managed to get all over my pants. And I laughed. Cuz it was funny. And then my day wasn't so bad anymore. Granted, it's not quite 2:00-but I have high hopes for the rest of the day.

Also, that's two posts in a row where I talk about water. I'm weird.

2 comments:

Hoggards said...

Okay, that's impressive that after having such a crappy day you managed to laugh after you spilt cold ice water all over your pants! That would make me scream in anger and frustration!

Buffy Dayton said...

very fun to see you this weekend! You are funny when you blog by the way! I love the stories, and your good attitude about everything. If were having a bad day and I spilt stuff, It would have made me even more bugged. You are cute loots!